The Plassey Brewery
This popular feature of The Plassey means ale lovers can sample a pint or two brewed right here on the site. Founded in 1985, making this the oldest micro-brewery in Wales, it is committed to producing traditional country ales of the finest quality.
With a growing range of award-winning beers, some of which are supplied to outlets across Wales and Cheshire.
The range of beers includes the popular ‘Plassey Bitter’ and ‘Dragon’s Breath’ – an award-winning strong bitter. Other ales brewed at The Plassey include:
– New World Pale (3.9%ABV) – A very pale beer brewed with Cascade Hops. Well balanced with a delicious hoppy bite.
– Midnight Mild (4.2%ABV) – A medium strength mild with a real fullness of character and flavour. Dark and subtle.
– Cherry Diva (4.7%ABV) – A pale beer with a subtle flavour of Maraschino cherry.
– Cwrw Tudno (5.0%ABV) – A pale strong bitter. Brewed with Maris Otter malt with First Gold and Cascade Hops.
– Offa’s Dyke (4.3%ABV) – A pale, crisp and refreshing bitter brewed with the finest quality malt and hops.
– Dusky Maiden Stout (4.4%ABV) – A very dark complex flavoured stout. Brewed with pale, crystal and chocolate malts combined with roasted barley.
– Deep Porter (4.5%ABV) – A smooth deep brown porter brewed with a variety of coloured malts carefully balanced with Cascade Hops.
Brewery orders and enquiries T: 07970 863688 or 07769 155874