The Plassey Touring Caravan Park Terms & Conditions 2013
- All arrivals to be after 2.00pm, and on departure day pitches to be vacated before 12.00noon.
- 50% deposit is required to secure all reservations, with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Any discounts applied must be verified upon arrival with relavent membership card e.g. Best of British, Caravan Club, or Caravan & Camping Club membership cards. Failure to do so will entail a "chargeback" where the customer pays the difference of the discounted rate, compared to the normal rate.
- All payments are non-refundable - we therefore highly recommend you have Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover such circumstances were a cancellation occurs.
- A seven day minimum notice is required to change the date of pitch reservation (and therefore enable the payment to remain valid).
- The pitch will only be reserved on the day of arrival marked on the Booking Acknowledgement email. A day or more late arrival will cause loss of both payment and pitch reservation.
- We do not accept bookings from single sex parties of "Hen" / "Stag" groups, teenage groups, or groups of more than 3 units.
- Maximum of 5 people (aged 5 yrs and above) per pitch, with one unit (caravan / motorhome / tent) per pitch. We do not allow more than one family to 'share' a pitch.
- Tent max. size allowed is 6 berth and / or 5.5 metres in any direction
- Gazebo max. size is 2.5 metres in any direction, with no sides.
- Refunds cannot be given to customers that depart prior to the end of a booked holiday.
General Park Rules
- As a comprehensive play area has been provided for children, we request that they do not play in the woods which are conservation areas only.
- To ensure the safety of people and property, the following are not allowed:- footballs (except foam), skateboards and motorised scooters.
- Strictly no late night noise after 11.00pm as this is a quiet family park. Failure to comply with this will result in the family(s) being removed.
- All dogs must be on a short lead (max. length 1 metre) at all times, and if the dog does foul it must be cleaned up and disposed of by the dog owner.
- Drive slowly (5mph max) for the safety of children.
- No commercial vehicles allowed on the Park.
- Unaccompanied teenagers are not permitted on The Plassey Leisure Park:- there must be at least one adult (25 years of age or over) per pitch, and they must be the parents of the children / teenagers staying in the caravan / motorhome / tent.
- Caravans (Touring / Seasonal Pitches / Storage) must be fully insured by the caravan owner, and The Plassey Leisure Park Ltd. and its Management accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to the caravan and / or its contents, and are left at the caravan owners own risk.
- The Plassey Leisure Park Ltd. and its Management will not be held responsible in any way, either directly or indirectly, for the possessions of customers and guests visiting / staying on the Park.
- The Management reserve the right to:-
a) Refuse admission to the Park, whether or not a pitch has been booked prior to arrival
b) Remove any person (or property) which in its opinion is not suitable to use the Park, or whose behaviour is considered by the Management to be detrimental to the interests of other guests.
c) Refuse the rental of a Touring / Seasonal / Storage Pitch at any time.
d) Change or amend the Rules at any time.
- Payment of fees constitutes acceptance of The Plassey Leisure Park's Site Rules.
The Plassey Leisure Park, Eyton, Wrexham LL13 0SP
website © 2001-2013 visual foundry